We are able to arrange commercial mortgages and commercial remortgages with a loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of up to 80% with no additional security requirements – competitive rates start at 3% above the base interest rate. If an additional asset security is offered up we are able to arrange up to 100% of the value or purchase price, for example, by securing it on a home or other investment property – we can arrange loans of up to 100%.
Examples of properties appropriate for a commercial mortgage:
- Freehold public houses & restaurants
- Offices, factories, warehouses & industrial units
- Convenience stores and retail units
- HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupancy)
- Nursing & Care homes mortgages
- Specialist buy to lets for flats under one freehold title
- Owner occupation commercial mortgages
- Commercial mortgages for investment purposes
As a general guide, we are able to provide commercial funding for up to 75% of the value of the building assuming that trading business is able to provide 3 years profitable accounts.